Terms & Conditions
The term healthcheckupathome.com (Health Checkup at Home Dot Com) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3rd floor, 204, Bharti Ashok Vatika, Opposite Bank of Baroda, Rajendra Park, Gurgaon 122001 INDIA.
- Services and use of Website
- Health Checkup at Home provides Services through the Website it is a marketplace and facilitating the customers/ users to avail diagnostic test/ packages facilities through website. Health Checkup at Home is not and shall not be responsible for any sample collected, tests conducted and reports generated by the labs and does not deals with any of User’s client or patient managed by User through the Website and only provides Services to User through the Website. User agrees to use the Website and the materials provided therein only for purposes that are permitted by: (a) this Agreement; and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- User may not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
- Health Checkup at Home will provide to the User basic support for the Services at no additional charge, and/or upgraded support if purchased separately and will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available, except for (i) planned downtime or (ii) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Health Checkup at Home reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labour problems, or internet service provider failures or delays. Health Checkup at Home will provide the Services only in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, User alone shall be liable for User’s dealings and interaction with clients or diagnostic centres contacted or managed through the Website and Health Checkup at Home shall have no liability or responsibility in this regard. Health Checkup at Home does not guarantee or make any representation with respect to the correctness, completeness or accuracy of the information or details provided by such client, diagnostic centre or any third party through the Website. The Services should not be used for emergency appointment purposes.
- Health Checkup at Home may, at its sole discretion, suspend User’s ability to use or access the Website at any time while Health Checkup at Home investigates complaints or alleged violations of this Agreement, or for any other reason. Health Checkup at Home has the right to edit profiles of diagnostic centres to make them more suitable for Package searches on the Website. If Users find any wrong information on the Website in relation to such User, they can correct it themselves or contact Health Checkup at Home immediately for such corrections. Health Checkup at Home shall have no liability or responsibility in this regard.
- Shipping and delivery of reports: healthcheckupathome.com provides you with the best-in-class experience at every step of the way. We assure you that all due precautions are taken so that your report reaches you intact.
- Estimated Sample collection time and Report Generation Time :-
- Your sample collection will typically be done on the chosen date and time. If not, you can always reschedule to our available date and available time slot.
- Sometimes, sample collection may take longer due to bad weather, political disruptions and other unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your emails and SMS regularly for such updates
- Report will be generated within 24 hours and a soft copy will be sent to you for the same from our end. But, sometimes, some culture tests take time, so your report will be sent when your test results are out and we receive it.
- Non-transferable right to use the Services
- Payment, Fees and Taxes:
- The User agrees to pay all Package fees, consulting fees and other fees applicable to User’s use of Services and the User shall not circumvent the fee structure. The fee is dependent on the Package that User purchases and not on actual usage of the Services.
- Each User / member is solely responsible for payment of all taxes, legal compliances, statutory registrations and reporting. Health Checkup at Home is in no way responsible for any of the taxes except for its own income tax.
- The fees could be paid online through the facility made on the Website. Third parties support and services are required to process online fee payment. Health Checkup at Home is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to User during this process as these third parties are beyond the control of Health Checkup at Home. The fees could also be paid offline and be either collected personally from the User.
- All fees are exclusive of applicable taxes.
- Health Checkup at Home reserves the right to modify the fee structure by providing on the Website which shall be considered as valid and agreed communication.
- In order to process the payments, Health Checkup at Home might require details of User’s bank account, credit card number etc.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
No refund will be given after 15 days from the day the payment is made to the company. However, in case a written request for refund reaches the company within 15 days, the entire amount paid (without interest-subject to a deduction of Rs150/- towards administrative charges) will be credited for any further purchase of similar or exceeding amount within a maximum of 30 days from date of cancellation.
The stated amount due for refund shall be processed within 15 business working days from the date of the cancellation, subject to all terms and conditions being met successfully.
In case of cash payment, the money will be transferred through Bank a/c NEFT or Cheque.
- Collection, Use, Storage and Transfer of Personal Information
- Health Checkup at Home shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to Health Checkup at Home or any other person acting on behalf of Health Checkup at Home.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password. The User shall be responsible for all uses of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify Health Checkup at Home of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User’s account or password.
- If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Health Checkup at Home has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Health Checkup at Home has the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
- User do hereby authorise the Health Checkup at Home and its officials to collect the electronic copy of the report from the Diagnostic centre/ Labs and provide the same to the users.
- The User is also prohibited from:
- Belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time benign force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- As mandated by Regulation 3(2) of the IG Rules, Health Checkup at Home hereby informs the User that the User is not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or any Health Checkup at Home Content;
- transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of Services by Health Checkup at Home;
- intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- making any unsolicited communications to other Users;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- copying or duplicating in any manner any of the Health Checkup at Home Content or other information available from the Website; and
- framing or hot-linking or deep-linking any Health Checkup at Home Content.
- Health Checkup at Home may disclose or transfer User Information to its affiliates in other countries, and you hereby consent to such transfer. The SPI Rules only permit Health Checkup at Home to transfer sensitive personal data or information including any information, to any other body corporate or a person in India, or located in any other country, that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Health Checkup at Home provided for under the SPI Rules, only if such transfer is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between Health Checkup at Home or any person on its behalf and the user or where the User has consented to data transfer.
- Health Checkup at Home shall not be responsible or liable in any manner to the Users for any losses, damage, injuries or expenses incurred by the Users as a result of any disclosures made by Health Checkup at Home, where the User has consented to the making of disclosures by Health Checkup at Home. The User shall not hold Health Checkup at Home responsible or liable in any way for any disclosures by Health Checkup at Home under Regulation 6 of the SPI Rules.
- The Services provided by Health Checkup at Home or any of its licensors or providers are provided “as is,” as available, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). Health Checkup at Home does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guaranty, express or implied about the Website or the Services. Health Checkup at Home does not verify any content or information provided by the Users/ diagnostic partners on the Website and to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all liability arising out of the User’s use or reliance upon the Website, the Services, the Health Checkup at Home Content, representations and warranties made by the Users/ diagnostic partners or the content or information provided by such Users/ diagnostic partners on the Website or any loss arising out of the manner in which the Services have been rendered.
- The Website may be linked to the website of third parties, affiliates and business partners. Health Checkup at Home has no control over, and not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such websites or made available by/through our Website. Inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply that Health Checkup at Home endorses the linked site. User may use the links and these services at User’s own risk.
- Health Checkup at Home shall not be responsible for the mishaps/missed services due to no service/no show from the lab for sample collection; Health Checkup at Home shall not be responsible for any error in the sample collection and/ or reports generated by the Labs/ Diagnostic partners;
- Health Checkup at Home assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If a User is dissatisfied with the Website, User’s sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- In no event, including but not limited to negligence, shall Health Checkup at Home, or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents or content or service providers (collectively, the “protected entities”) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, or the inability to use, the Website or the content, materials and functions related thereto, User’s provision of information via the Website, lost business or lost sales, even if such protected entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the protected entities be liable for provision of or failure to provide all or any service by an User/ diagnostic centre to any User/ client. In no event shall the protected entities be liable for or in connection with any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any User or other person on or through the Website. In no event shall the total aggregate liability of the protected entities to a User for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising from the terms and conditions or a User’s use of the Website exceed, in the aggregate Rs. 1,000/-.
- In no event shall the protected entities be liable for failure on the part of the diagnostic centres to provide agreed services or to make provisions for the carrying out the Services. In no event shall the protected entities be liable for any comments or feedback given by any of the Users in relation to the services provided by any diagnostic centres.
- The listing of diagnostic centres on the Website is based on numerous factors including User’s comments and feedbacks. In no event shall the protected entities be liable or responsible for the listing order of diagnostic centres on the Website.
User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Health Checkup at Home, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from his/her/its access to or use of Website, violation of this Agreement, or infringement by any other user of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Health Checkup at Home will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and in addition to your foregoing obligations, you agree to provide us with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
- Term, Termination and Disputes
- This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while the User is a user of the Website in any form or capacity..
- Health Checkup at Home reserves the right to terminate this Agreement, in case:
- A User breaches any terms and conditions of this Agreement
- Health Checkup at Home is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to Health Checkup at Home by a User; or
- Health Checkup at Home believes in its sole discretion that User’s actions may cause legal liability for such User, other Users or for Health Checkup at Home or are contrary to the interests of the Website.
- On termination of an account due to the reasons mentioned herein, such User shall no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material kept on the Website by such User. The User shall ensure that he/she/it has continuous backup of the Services the User has rendered in order to comply with his/her/its record keeping process and practices.
- Health Checkup at Home reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of the User’s content from the Website with or without ability to access the Website and the other Services, upon any breach by the User of this Agreement or if Health Checkup at Home is unable to verify or authenticate any information the User submits to Health Checkup at Home, or if the User fails to provide (or after providing such consent, later revokes) the consents necessary or desirable for Health Checkup at Home to provide the Services to the User.
- This Agreement and any contractual obligation between Health Checkup at Home and User will be governed by the laws of India, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Gurgaon (Haryana).
- All disputes will be subject to arbitration in Gurgaon (Haryana) in English by a single arbitrator appointed by Health Checkup at Home under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Even after termination, certain obligations mentioned under Covenants, Liability, Indemnity, Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution will continue and survive termination.
- Severability & Waiver Contact Information
- We Do Not Provide Medical Advice:
The information that you obtain or receive from Health Checkup at Home, and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise on the Website is for informational and scheduling purposes only. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THE SITE. DO NOT USE THE SITE FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. YOUR USE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL CARE. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, procedures, opinions, or other information that may appear on the Site. If you rely on any of the information provided by the Website, you do so solely at your own risk.
- No Doctor Patient Relationship:
NO LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL/PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED BY USING INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE FIND A TEST FEATURE, LINKS TO OTHER SITES OR ANY ASSISTANCE WE MAY PROVIDE TO HELP YOU FIND AN APPROPRIATE MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL/DIAGNOSTIC CENTER OR SPECIALIST IN ANY FIELD CONDUCTING TEST. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, AND QUALITY OF WORK OR OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN. FURTHER WE DO NOT IN ANY WAY ENDORSE ANY INDIVIDUAL DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION. We have no control over, and cannot guarantee the availability of any diagnostic center at any particular time. We will not be liable for cancelled or otherwise unfulfilled appointments or any injury resulting therefrom, or for any other injury resulting from the use of the Website or Services whatsoever. You are strongly advised to perform your own investigation prior to selecting a health care diagnostic centre by making confirming telephone calls to the relevant diagnostic centre. Any kind of an engagement with the third parties including with the diagnostic centre would be on a principal to principal basis on the best judgment of yourself.
- Right to Modify Terms of Service
Health Checkup at Home reserves the right to modify the Terms of Service periodically, for any reason, and without notice. Please review this Agreement often so that you are apprised of any changes made to this page. The User agrees that, during the period of this Agreement, we may revise the Terms and Conditions, and change the services provided under this Agreement. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately on release of the revised Agreement or change to the Service(s) on our website. Unless we expressly notify otherwise, these terms incorporate and supersede any other terms associated with the Services.
Health Checkup at Home has the right to discontinue service, or deny access to anyone who violates our policies or the terms and conditions stated herein, without prior notice or warning.
- Governing law and Dispute Resolution
- Entire Agreement